BASIC ACUPRESSURE REFLEXOLOGY & MAGNETO THERAPY (BARMT)
Orissa Swasthya Seva Sangh offers the basic and foundation course of Acupressure known as Basic Acupressure Reflexology & Magneto Therapy. This course enables one in understanding the basics of these therapies and qualifies one in becoming a competent therapist who can treatment thyself and others.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN ACUPRESSURE & MAGNET COURSE OF ORISSA SWASTHYA SEVA SANGH (OSSS)?
• For new comers, we strongly recommended this “Basic Acupressure Reflexology & Magnet Course” because it introduce you the new technique of Acupressure & Magnet Therapy which are adopted after thorough research and development and it has the cheapest course fee. More over by learning this course one can learn other branches of Acupressure very easily as this course is the foundation of Acupressure knowledge. Student will be provided with a Kit Bag containing of Study Materials and etc.
• Our faculty includes some of the most experienced and well known figures within the Acupressure community and provide a depth of clinical experience that is invaluable when teaching an age old Therapy. All of our main teachers are in full time practice and have a minimum of 10 to 20 years clinical experience.
• Our technique of teaching at our Training Programme is simple and innovative, both theoretical and practical run together at the same time.
• This means that you can discover the innovative method of learning Acupressure & Magnet Therapy that suit you best. Your studies are very flexible.
• In the Training Prog. to ensure every student is supported academically and personally we make a group of 5 to 8 students who are under the guidance of a Therapist who is in-charge of that group as Group Guide.
• Our curriculum meets the International educational requirement. The Syllabus & Curriculum is designed to educate and train the individual in history, theory and clinical aspects of Acupressure and Magnet Therapy.
• The outcome objective is for the Trainees to be competent and qualified to treat themselevs & others.
• Many students from different parts of India particularly of East & South India have passed the Basic Course in Acupressure Reflexology & Magnet Therapy from our Institutes Training Programme and they are now practicing in their own provinces.
• This is the best prove that our certificate are recognized throughout India.
Our Basic Training Course runs for 4 to 9 days where one is taught about many things. Its Courses of Studies speaks as to what it offers to the interested persons.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUISITES
• Educational Qualification: Minimum HSC (Matriculation). Photocopy of the certificate to be attached in the form.
• (Any one who has not passed the HSC examination but is interested to learn the course can join the Training Programme but will not be awarded with the Course Certificate upon passing the examination. If in future he / she will produce the HSC or any Higher Education certificate then he / she will be issued the Course Certificate)
• Age: Should be Minimum 16 years & Maximum 50 years on the commencement of Training Programme.
• (Any one who is above 50 years of age but is very much keen to learn the course can do so but will not be allowed to sit in the examination nor will be awarded with any certificate. Candidates under this category will not be allotted Roll Nos. and will be addressed as the Honorable)
• Photo: 2 passport size and 1 stamp size
• A hundred words write up as to why you are interested to learn Acupressure and Magnet Therapy.
• Course Fee: Rs.300/-. Course Fee will be received in the form Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Treasurer, Orissa Swasthya Seva Sangh, payable at Indian Overseas Bank, Barabati Stadium, Cuttack, Odisha.
1. Trainees are required to attend both practical & theory classes regularly.
2. Trainees should reach the class on time.
3. The trainee has to undergo a course completion examination. Result of the examination as declared by the OSSS will be final.
4. Trainees should maintain proper discipline during the programme.
5. Admission to the training programme is at the discretionary power of OSSS.
BASIC COURSES OF STUDIES
Definition of Acupressure
Advantages of Acupressure
Classification of Acupressure
Differences between Acupressure & Acupuncture
History of Acupressure:
Historical Evidence of Acupressure Practice in India
Decline of Acupressure in India
Indian Customs, Tradition & Acupressure
Diagnosis & Treatment Procedures in Acupressure:
Tenderness of Points
Selection of Treatment Points
Probing of Tender Points
Treatment of Tender Points
Application of Pressure on the Points
Definition of Reflexology
No. of Points present in Reflexology
Description of each Reflexology Points
Points found in which area / location of the body
How Acupressure Works:
Why the Points get Tender?
How the Points get Tender?
Definition of POINT
Theories of Magnet Therapy
Application of Magnet Instruments
BASIC ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY OF HUMAN BODY:
Cell & Blood Circulatory System
Nervous System Endocrine System
Digestive System Respiratory System
Urinary System Reproductive System
Sense Organs Skeletal System
PATHOLOGICAL EVALUATION AND ITS IMPLICATIONS:
DC, ESR, ASO, RAF, FBS, PP, CRP, TLC, Hb, Stool, Urine, etc.
EMERGENCY MERIDIAN TREATMENT POINTS FOR:
Gastritis, Constipation & other Digestive disorders
Unconsciousness, Low BP & Epileptic Attack
Back Pain, Sciatica & Leg Pain
Sinusitis & Frontal Headache
SETTING OF SOLAR PLEXUS:
Importance of Solar Plexus
Methods to find out errors in Solar Plexus (Navi Chakra) setting
Methods of setting upset Solar Plexus
READING OF BLOOD PRESSURE & PULSE
HOME REMEDIES FOR COMMON AILMENTS
PROJECT ASSIGNMENT & PAPER PRESENTATION
PRACTICAL CLASSES AND PATIENT TREATMENT
THERAPISTS CODE OF CONDUCT
Visit to Anatomy Museum of SCB Medical College (Only at Cuttack Training Programme)
BARMT QUESTION PATTERN
|| Location of Points in the Chart
|B:||2 Diseases that can be cured by single point||5||x||3||=||15|
|C:||1 Point that can cure Group of diseases
|D:||True or False
|E:||Fill in the Blanks||15||x||1||=||15|
|F:||Write causes of two diseases||2||x||5||=||10|
SAMPLE QUESTIONS OF BARMT:
Click for details:-
© All Right Reserved 2013. Site designed and hosted by PC Doctors.NET